Spotify is one of the best and popular online music streaming services today. The service allows users to browse music by song title, artist, genre and more and listen to the music online. As a large music service, Spotify offers free and premium services for its users. If you are free members, you can stream Spotify music online with advertisements. But if you are premium users, you can enjoy music without ads and listen to music offline.
In a result, music lovers who are free users of Spotify music and still want to download Spotify music may be in a difficult situation. Therefore, in this post, we will introduce a tool for you to record and download music from Spotify with ease. No matter you are free or premium users of Spotify, you could follow this article to enjoy Spotify music.
Part 1. Record and Download Music from Spotify via DRmare Audio Recorder
From the beginning, we had known that Spotify won't let you download music for offline playback unless you are premium users. Thus, here we would like to introduce a powerful tool for you to record Spotify music.
DRmare Audio Capture is the tool that we want to recommend to you. With innovative built-in audio recording technology, this program can help you record and download Spotify music with high audio quality and ID3 tags kept. With it, you can customize the output formats and audio parameters for Spotify music tracks according to your needs. Then you could also edit and save the recorded Spotify music files to your computer after downloading.
Besides, DRmare program can not only record music from Spotify, but also can download music and audios from many sources, such as other music streaming services, video websites, local media players and so on.
DRmare Music Recorder for Spotify
- Supports multiple streaming music services Spotify, Deezer, etc.
- Track level recording method, making it possible to record multiple tracks at once
- Cut recorded songs, personalize ID3 tags to meet your requirements better
- Support multiple audio formats FLAC, AAC, WAV, MP3, M4A, M4B
Part 2. How to Download Music from Spotify with Ease
Now please download and install DRmare Audio Capture on your computer first before you can get started to download Spotify music. Here you just need to click the "Download" button above and follow the wizard to finish installation. After that, you can follow the detailed guidance below to record and download music from Spotify.
- Step 1Run DRmare Audio Recorder
- Once you completed the installation of DRmare software on your computer, please double click the program icon to open it. Then you can see that there are some software icons are listed in the program main interface. Next, you need to check whether Spotify app or the web browser you will use to enter to Spotify website is in it or not. If not, then you need to drag one of them from your computer desktop to the program main interface. Or you can also just click the big "+" icon on the main interface to add the target program in.
- Step 2Customize output format and audio parameters
- In this step, you need to set the output format and other parameters for Spotify music tracks first. Otherwise, Spotify music will be downloaded as default output format. Please click on the "audio" icon at the bottom right of the program main interface to start the setting mode. Here you can choose the output audio formats and customize the other parameters, like Codec, Channel, Sample Rate and Bit Rate as you like for Spotify music files. Then click "OK" to apply the settings.
- Step 3Play and download music from Spotify
- Now, as you are navigated to the program main interface, then you can select the target program, Spotify app or web browser to start. Here, we will take Spotify app as an example. Click on Spotify app icon to launch Spotify. Find and play Spotify music tracks that you would like to record and download. Once you played, DRmare Audio Capture will launch its recording mode automatically and start to record music from Spotify for you. And you don't need to worry other noise playing on your computer, because DRmare use a track level recording method which will isolate other processes running on the computer.
- Step 4Trim recorded Spotify music files
- In general, you could skip this step if you don't want to do any change for Spotify music. But if you do want, please hit on the "editing" icon and it will pop up a new window, from which you can cut downloaded Spotify music and edit the ID3 tags. Then click "OK" button to save the editing.
- Step 5Locate Spotify songs on computer
- Finally, you can click "Save" button to save all the Spotify music tracks to your computer. In addition, to find them from your computer, you can click "Converted" button at the bottom-right corner of DRmare program and then hit on "search" icon. Then you can see the downloaded Spotify music files and you can listen to them offline. Or you can stream them to other devices for playback on the go without any limitation.
- Note: Now as you had learned how to download music from Spotify with DRmare Audio Capture. One thing you need to note is that DRmare software is only for personal use, so please don't try to sell the songs for making money. Hope you can enjoy Spotify music and with this great tool. If you like it, you can share this post to your friends easily by clicking the social buttons from the right side.