"Can you keep Spotify downloads forever?" With a Spotify premium account, you can download Spotify music for offline listening. Yet, it is noted that the Spotify downloads will disappear once your premium account expires or you cancel it. That's to say, the downloaded Spotify tracks are temporary, not permanent. As a result, you can't access Spotify offline files anymore.
So, is there a way how to keep Spotify music forever? Yes. In today's post, we will introduce the best way for you to save Spotify songs permanently on your device. Then you can enjoy Spotify audio tracks even without a Spotify account. Now, let's learn how to make it.
Part 1. How to Keep Spotify Music Forever via DRmare Spotify Music Converter
We know that Spotify premium users can download Spotify songs with ease. But these downloads from Spotify are cache files, which is temporary on your device. When you cancel your Spotify premium subscription, you can't view and enjoy them anymore. So, here we'd like to recommend a tool to you to break it. With it, you can then save songs from Spotify forever.
That's to use DRmare Spotify Song Converter. It is a tool that can help you download and convert audio tracks from Spotify even without a Spotify premium account. So, you can use any Spotify account of you to use this program. Also, this tool can download Spotify to local audio files on your computer. Then you can move and access Spotify downloads on any device and platform with ease.
Besides, DRmare Spotify Music Converter can keep the original audio quality and complete ID3 tags of Spotify files. And it can convert Spotify to FLAC, WAV, MP3 and more plain audio formats. Also, it can run at a fast rate during the conversion process. After then, tracks from Spotify will be converted and kept on your computer as local files forever.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter
Part 2. How to Download Spotify Songs Forever
Now in this section, we will show you how to use DRmare Spotify Music Converter to convert and download music from Spotify to computer. Then you will know how to keep songs from Spotify forever on your computer and other devices.
- Step 1Start DRmare program and add Spotify songs
- First, to use DRmare Spotify Music Converter, you need to download, install and open it on your computer. Once done, you will see the Spotify music software pop up also. Then you can head to the app to search for any track you like to convert and keep permanently. Next, drag and drop the target track to the DRmare program. Or, you can click on the 'three-dots' icon next to the track on the screen. Then choose 'Share' > 'Copy Track Link'. And then back to the main screen of the DRmare tool, and put the link in the search box. Next, click 'OK'.
- Step 2Pick up audio format and other parameters for Spotify songs
- Now, you can go to choose the output format and other output parameters for Spotify audio tracks. Please click on the Menu icon on the DRmare's screen and then select 'Preferences'. Next, hit on 'Convert' in the new window and you can start to set format and parameters for Spotify music tracks. After that, you need to click on 'OK' to apply.
- Step 3Download and store Spotify music forever
- At this time, touch the 'Convert' button to start downloading songs from Spotify at once. Later, you will see the process and get the local Spotify music files forever on your computer when it is done. You can hit on the 'converted' icon to find all the audio tracks of Spotify on your computer.
Part 3. How to Keep Spotify Songs Forever on Android/iPhone
Now, you got Spotify music on your computer forever via DRmare Music Converter. You can also move them to your mobile devices and other devices for saving and using in the future. Now, we will show you how to keep Spotify music forever iPhone/Android. Please check and follow the steps below.
Step 1. Use a USB cable to connect your Android phone to your Mac or Windows computer.
Step 2. Locate the local Spotify audio files and move them to your phone.
Step 3. Once done, disconnect both of the devices.
Step 4. Now, you can make Spotify music playable on Android without a premium account and the Spotify app. Please open the music player on your phone and start to listen to music offline.
View also: How to Move Spotify Music to Android
Step 1. Connect your iPhone/iPod to your Windows or Mac computer. Then you can use iTunes on Windows or Finder on Mac to transfer Spotify files.
Step 2. On Windows, you need to add Spotify music to iTunes first, then head to sync Spotify to iPhone.
While on Mac, you can find and sync Spotify songs to iPhone via Finder.
Step 3. After that, you can play Spotify music on iPhone forever.
View also: How to Download Spotify on iPhone
Part 4. In Conclusion
In a word, Spotify premium users can download tracks from Spotify for offline playing. Yet, once the subscription is not valid, you can't access your Spotify downloads. So, you can follow this post to keep Spotify music forever. To do that, you need the DRmare Spotify Music Converter. With this tool, you can download Spotify songs on your computer with ease. Also, you will get high-quality Spotify music and save them forever on your device. And then you can listen to Spotify offline on the device and platform you like.