When it comes to Tidal and Samsung Gear S3, you may want to know that if Tidal works with Samsung Gear S3. As for this issue, the answer is sure. To meet different needs of Samsung watch users, Samsung wearables are available for Tidal app so that users can play Tidal music on Samsung watches with ease.
If you are new to use Tidal for Samsung Gear S3, then you could refer to this post and check how to add Tidal to Samsung Gear S3. In this article, we are going to show you how to listen to Tidal on Samsung Gear S3. Just move on and check it out.
Part 1. Listen to Tidal on Samsung Gear S3 without Tidal Premium
If you are the Tidal Premium users, then you could easily play Tidal music on Samsung Gear S3. But what if you still want to listen to Tidal music on Samsung Gear S3 when you are not Tidal paid users anymore? Please take it ease. At present, there are many tools that can help you. Here we would like to recommend one of them to you.
The tool we are going to introduce is DRmare Tidal Music Converter, which is designed to convert music from Tidal with free trial of Tidal Premium. As Samsung Gear S3 supports to add music from your phone for playback through the Music Play on it, here you just need to use the DRmare program to convert Tidal music to your computer as local files.
This smart tool can convert Tidal to AAC, MP3, FLAC, etc. or other audio formats that Samsung Gear supports. And you can personalize the other audio parameters for the Tidal audio files as you like with DRmare Tidal Music Converter. Besides, with this tool, you can get the high quality of Tidal music tracks after converting. After that, you can add the converted Tidal audios to your phone and start to get them to your Samsung Gear S3 for playback.
DRmare Tidal Music Converter
Tutorial to Convert and Play Tidal on Samsung Gear S3
To use DRmare Tidal Music Converter, please download and install it to your computer by clicking the "Download" button above. Then you could follow the guidance below to start to convert and add Tidal to Samsung Gear S3.
- Step 1Load Tidal music to DRmare program
- Please open DRmare Tidal Music Converter on your computer and then the Tidal app will be launched at the same time. Next, go to Tidal app and find the songs you would like to convert for playback on Samsung Gear S3. Once found the tracks, then please copy and paste the URL of them to the search box on DRmare main interface and hit on "+" button to load Tidal audio files.
- Step 2Set Tidal output format
- Hit on the Menu on the top right of DRmare Tidal Music Converter and select "Preferences" to open the setting window. Then you could click "Convert" to set the output format for Tidal audios, like Format, Channel, Sample Rate and Bit Rate. Besides, you could define Tidal music to Samsung Gear S3 supported format according to your needs. Then click "OK" to save the settings.
- Step 3Convert Tidal for Samsung Gear S3
- Now, click the "Convert" button to begin the conversion. Then all the Tidal music tracks will be converted to common audio files and saved to your computer. And you could press on the "history" > "search" icon on DRmare program to check the files on your computer.
- Step 4Add Tidal to Samsung Gear S3
Here let's see how to stream the converted Tidal music to Samsung Gear S3.
Step 1. Locate the converted Tidal files on your computer and then transfer them to your phone.
Step 2. Open Samsung Gear app on your phone if you have it on your phone. If not, please download and install it.
Step 3. Click on the "Setting" > "send Content to Gear" > "Select tracks" to choose Tidal audio files you like to play on Samsung Gear S3.
Step 4. Hit on the "Home" button to choose a music player to listen to Tidal on Samsung Gear S3 without Tidal Premium.
Part 2. Play Tidal Music on Samsung Gear S3 with Premium
In this part, we are going to guide you how to link Tidal with Samsung Gear S3. Before that, please make sure that your Tidal Premium is valid or not.
Step 1. Download and install Tidal app on your Samsung Gear S3.
Step 2. Go to your Samsung Gear S3 and open Tidal app. Then you will see a pop-up window showing the code to link Tidal with your device.
Step 3. Go to link.tidal.com on your device. Log in your Tidal account and enter the code.
Step 4. Select "my Collection" to play music tracks from Tidal on Samsung Gear S3.