Q: I had subscribed to Apple Music with a three-month free trial, and it allows me to download music for offline listening. However, I found that the music I downloaded can't be played on my MP3 player, it seems that it can only be played on Apple-authorized devices. Is there any way that can make Apple Music play on my MP3 player?
As we all known, the audio files of Apple Music are encoded with advanced audio codec, which is used to prevent the files from being played on unauthorized Apple devices. If you want to rip the restriction from Apple Music and make them compatible with your MP3 player or other devices, there are two ways for you. Please check the post below and learn how to download and record songs from Apple Music.
- Part 1. Record Songs from Apple Music with DRmare Audio Capture
- Part 2. Download Songs from Apple Music via DRmare Audio Converter
Part 1. Best Audio Recorder to Record Songs from Apple Music
When it comes to audio recorder, there are many similar tools, which can help you get audios from computer online or offline. But here we would like to recommend DRmare Audio Capture for Windows for you. Let's take a look of it in details.
It is an innovative and advanced audio recording program, which can quickly detect and record songs from Apple Music and other audios playing on your computer. The audios it grabs and downloads are with high quality and ID3 tags retained. You can set and save Apple music to common MP3, FLAC, AAC, M4A and other audio formats, then you can get them to your computer and play the music on other devices freely.
Besides, with this smart tool, you can also customize the audio parameters for Apple music tracks according to your requirements. Then you could trim and keep the recorded Apple audio files to your computer after downloading.
DRmare Audio Recorder
Steps on How to Grab Audios from Apple Music
In order to see how to use DRmare Audio Capture to record songs from Apple Music, here you need to download and install DRmare program on your computer first. Just click the "Download" button above to finish it. Then you can go ahead to the detailed guidance below to start.
- Step 1Launch DRmare Audio Recorder
- Please open DRmare software on your computer, then you can see that there are some program icons in the program main interface. Next, you need to see whether iTunes app is in it or not. If not, then you need to drag it from your computer desktop to the program main interface. Or you can directly click the big "+" icon on the main interface to add it in.
- Step 2Adjust output format and audio parameters
- Now, you need to choose the output format and other parameters for Apple music files before recording. Please hit on the "audio" icon at the bottom right of the program main interface, then the setting mode window will pop up. Here you can select the output audio formats and personalize the other parameters, like Codec, Channel, Sample Rate and Bit Rate as you like for Apple audios. Then click "OK" to apply the settings.
- Step 3Play and record songs from Apple Music
- In this step, you can touch on iTunes app in DRmare program main interface. Then iTunes app and the recording window of DRmare will launched automatically. Please find and play Apple music you like to record. When you played, you will see the real-time recording process in the recording window.
- Step 4Edit recorded Apple music files
- After all the audios are recorded well, you can hit on the "edit" icon to start to trim the audio files if you would like. And in the pop-up window, you could split and merge all the files into one file as well as customize the ID3 tags. Then click "OK" button to save the editing.
- Step 5Locate and check Apple songs on computer
- At last, you could click "Save" button to keep all the Apple music tracks to your computer. To find them on your computer, you can click "Converted" button at the bottom-right corner of DRmare program and then press on "search" icon. Then you will see the recorded Apple music files and you can transfer them to any other devices for playback without any limitation.
Part 2. How to Download Music from Apple Music by Audio Converter
In this part, we are going to show you another way to download and convert Apple music. The tool we are going to introduce is DRmare Apple Music Converter. It is a professional program that designed to rip the protection from Apple Music and convert audios from Apple to plain audio formats. In addition, it can batch convert Apple music files in a faster speed with lossless quality.
Here we will show you the brief instructions on how to download music from Apple Music with the help of DRmare Audio Convert. Please check it out as below:
Step 1. Download and install DRmare Audio Converter on your computer, then open it.
Step 2. Click the "Add Files" button at the bottom left of the program main interface to select and import the downloaded Apple music files you would like to convert. Or you can directly drag and drop the files to the main interface.
Step 3. Click "audio" icon to define output audio formats and other audio parameters for Apple music tracks.
Step 4. Hit on "Convert" button to start to convert and download music from Apple Music.
Step 5. Touch on the "Converted" button at the bottom right to locate and check converted Apple songs on your computer. And you can listen to the music freely.
Leave a Comment