iPod Nano has not been on sale since 2017, but I believe it is popular among music lovers. Shortly after its release, iPod Nano became the best-selling MP3 player of all time. iPod Nano surely has its own highlights that attract customers. As a result, many music enthusiasts may get it as a necessity.
Speaking of play music on iPod Nano, the Spotify app is a good choice since it offers millions of music tracks for users to get their favorite songs. However, there is no Spotify for iPod Nano app currently, which leads free and premium subscribers couldn't play Spotify music offline on iPod Nano.
So is there an alternative way to download Spotify on iPod Nano? Absolutely yes! Here I will give you an answer.
- Part 1. Get Spotify Music on iPod Nano - Tool Required
- Part 2. How to Download Spotify on iPod Nano
- Part 3. In conclusion
Part 1. Get Spotify Music on iPod Nano - Tool Required
Spotify songs are formed in a specific format. Even for the premium subscribers, they can only cache OGG Vorbis on local devices, which means the downloaded Spotify music is not able to transfer to iPod Nano like common audio files. In this regard, users have to change the format of Spotify music for playing on iPod Nano.
To transfer the format, DRmare Spotify Music Converter is the best choice. With its well-designed functions, you are able to convert Spotify music to MP3, AAC, and WAV formats which are compatible with iPod Nano. Files like Spotify songs, playlists, albums, artists, audiobooks and podcasts can be transferred and kept for playback on iPod Nano.
Besides, the conversion runs at 5X faster speed without any quality loss of the Spotify tracks. Moreover, all the info including the ID3 tags and metadata will be saved in batch. Consequently, DRmare Spotify Music Converter definitely enables users to sync Spotify on iPod Nano losslessly.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter
Part 2. How to Download Spotify on iPod Nano
You are allowed to use Spotify on iPod Nano following the tutorial below. After conversion, you can connect iPod Nano to Spotify on Windows or Mac.
What you need to know is that the trial version of DRmare Spotify Music Converter is designed for a one-minute conversion. Should you want to unlock the limitation, please buy a full one.
- Step 1Launch DRmare Spotify Music Converter
- Just click the "download" button on the website. Within a few seconds, the program will be installed. Then launch it. As you can see from the picture above, the interface of it is clean and pleasing. In addition, the Spotify app will be run at the same time. Thus it is quite convenient to pick and download music to your iPod Nano from Spotify.
- Step 2Upload Spotify Music for Playing on iPod Nano
- With the help of DRmare Spotify to iPod Converter, you have access to different kinds of Spotify music on iPod Nano. You only need to select the songs you'd like to convert and save. And then drag them to the conversion window directly. Pasting the links of the songs into the search bar is another way for uploading the Spotify tracks. By the way, hitting the songs, you can rename them easily. All the files can be seen in the interface clearly.
- Step 3Customize the Output Preference for iPod Nano
- Having uploaded the Spotify playlists to the DRmare software, you can customize some parameters - channel, sample rate, and bit rate by clicking the "Preference" icon. It is on the top-right of the conversion window. Here you can also choose the output formats of the music from the six ones on the list. On the bottom of the interface, there is an output bar for you to set your favorite folder for the converted Spotify tracks.
- Step 4Convert and Import Spotify Music to iPod Nano
- Getting all things ready, it's time for conversion. Just click the "Convert" icon and it will begin. Generally, it takes a little time. To avoid any errors, please close all the antivirus, firewall and proxy settings. During the process, the ID3 tags of the Spotify playlists will be preserved automatically. After the conversion, you could find your transferred musical files in the history folder. Now you can transfer the Spotify music to iTunes and then put the Spotify songs on an iPod Nano.
Part 3. In Conclusion
iPod Nano uses the same flash memory as iPod Shuffle, but adds a wide small screen and the "click wheel" button wheel on iPod Classic. It was not until the sixth generation that it canceled the scroll wheel and changed to a multi-touch screen. iPod Nano was such a functional MP3 player of all time that it surpassed the previous-generation iPod Mini.
However, no matter you use iPod Nano, iPod Shuffle, iPod Classic or iPod Mini, it's impossible to play Spotify music. Only with the support of DRmare Spotify Music Converter can you transfer Spotify songs to a plain format for playing on them. In the conversion process. both of the lossless audio quality and ID3 tags of the Spotify tracks are preserved. Now, you can start to get Spotify music on iPod Nano or other iPod MP3 players with ease.
Leave a Comment