Taking a video has become the order of the day, especially with the availability of smartphones. You can quickly capture any moment on the go, and share the joy across the social media platform via Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and many more.
However, it takes a dedicated tool to help you edit and polish your video to perfection before sharing it with friends or keeping it for reference. Many video editors are readily available in the market. KineMaster comes revamped with quality features to take your video editing skills to another level. Furthermore, you can import Spotify music to KineMaster for using. It is easy. Use the best converter tool to get your favorite Spotify music on any device. But first, let's put some focus on KineMaster.
- Part 1. What Is KineMaster
- Part 2. Get Spotify Music for KineMaster
- Part 3. Import Spotify Music to KineMaster
- Part 4. Conclusion
Part 1. What Is KineMaster
KineMaster is a free video editing app that's compatible with both iOS and Android devices. Unlike many editing tools, this app is best designed for cell phones and tablets. It is more advanced, with a multi-layer interface and lots of features perfect for audio mixing and chroma keying, among many options. Its intuitive interface enables you to easily swap clips around and perform other editing functions.
So, you don't have to be limited to your desktop. You can use this app while on the go on your mobile device and still pull off magnificent videos in simple swaps. You can also stay ahead with the real-time recording feature. You can add effects and modify your video as you record. And when all is set, instantly show your creativity on social media channels like YouTube and Instagram. It's only that your video will bear KineMaster's watermark if you use the free version. You can upgrade to the Premium version to evade this.
Part 2. How to Get Spotify Music to KineMaster
Many users wish to transfer Spotify to KineMaster but have had limitations. The reason is, Spotify encrypts its files in a special format. It, therefore, has to be converted to a compatible format for many devices.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter enables you to download and convert your Spotify audio files for KineMaster in simple steps. It will retain the 100% lossless quality of the original files. Likewise, you can customize parameters like channel, and sample rate before you convert your Spotify files.
More so, DRmare supports numerous output formats like FLAC, WAV, AAC, MP3, M4B and so on. You can add several Spotify tracks in one go for batch conversion. The app also has no limits as it supports numerous types of Spotify audio like Albums, Audiobooks, Podcasts, Radio, etc.
After using the DRmare Music Converter, you can get the local audio files of Spotify on your computer. Then you can add Spotify music to KineMaster and other platforms for using.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter
- Convert Spotify audios to MP3, FLAC, WAV, M4A, M4B and so on
- Automatically keep ID3 tags like album cover, artist, etc.
- Save Spotify songs to computer as local files for KineMaster
- Import Spotify Music to KineMaster for using without any limitation
How to Convert Spotify Music as Local Files in 3 Detailed Steps
Follow these steps to download and convert your favorite Spotify music as local files for KineMaster.
- Step 1 Import Spotify songs to the DRmare app
- Download and install DRmare Spotify Music Converter on your PC. Then launch the DRmare app and let the Spotify app open automatically. Peruse through the newly opened Spotify app and browse for your favorite music. You then need to add them to the DRmare app either by dragging and dropping them into the interface or copying the URL link and pasting it into the search bar. Then load your selections to DRmare by hitting the '+' icon.
- Step 2Customize output preferences of Spotify for KineMaster
- Next, set the audio preferences. These include the sample rate, bitrate, channel, format output, among others. Hit the 'Menu' bar and then click on the 'Preferences' option to set the changes. Then choose the preferences for your music and hit the 'Convert' button to make the effects.
- Step 3Convert Spotify audio files for KineMaster
- The conversion will work at a speed of 5X rate. The length of the process should depend on the number of your files. Once it is completed, the converted files will be saved in the 'Converted' folder. Allocate your files and get ready to import Spotify music to KineMaster.
Part 3. How to Import Spotify Music to KineMaster
You need to install the latest KineMaster app on your phone. Likewise, transfer the converted Spotify music from your computer to your phone and use it on any video of your choice that was previously recorded on your phone.
i) First, launch KineMaster app on your phone and load the video you wish to edit.
ii) Then, tap on the 'Audio' button that's located on the right side of the 'Media Panel'.
iii) Next, select the 'Add' button, usually denoted by the '+' sign. This lets you choose the converted Spotify music that you wish to add to your video.
iv) Your Spotify music is now added to KineMaster for video editing. You can also add filters and compressions for further audio editing. Easily export your video and share it on media platforms.
Part 4. Conclusion
If you were wondering how to add Spotify to KineMaster, this tutorial has just sorted you out. Use the best Spotify converter tool from DRmare to download and convert your favorite Spotify music into a playable format. Then, easily add it to KineMaster for an excellent video editing process.
Leave a Comment