JBL speakers are a good choice for enjoy music. JBL company offers kinds of speakers like Bluetooth speaker, smart speaker and home speaker to users. Among them, the series of JBL Link and JBL Pulse are popular by most people.
With a smart JBL speaker, you may want to listen to music you like from any streaming service like Apple Music, Spotify and more. Yet, there are less music service work with JBL speaker. So, what to do if you want to enjoy music on JBL speaker?
No worries. In today's post, we will take Apple Music as an example. And we will show you how to play Apple Music on JBL speaker in two easy ways. Now, you can move on to read the whole article below and learn how to do it.
Part 1. How to Play Apple Music on JBL Speaker via USB Drive
First, we would like to introduce the best way for you to get JBL speaker Apple Music to work. That's via the USB flash drive. JBL speakers support to stream music from the USB drive. So, here we could save Apple Music songs you like to the USB stick first. Yet, Apple Music files are protected, which is not available for use on other devices. In this case, we also need to bypass the Apple Music protection and get Apple Music to USB drive and JBL speaker supported audio files.
But how to do that? DRmare Apple Music Converter is here to help you. It is a smart and powerful converter for Apple Music, which can help rip the protection from Apple Music songs with ease. And it can help convert audio from Apple Music to plain audio formats, such as FLAC, MP3, WAV and so on. Then you can use Apple Music on JBL speaker via the USB drive without any limit.
Moreover, the DRmare Apple Music Converter can retain the original sound quality and full ID3 tags of Apple Music tracks. Also, it can convert Apple Music playlists, songs and so on at a fast rate. And it allows you to reset the output audio channel, bit rate and more for your Apple Music files. After the conversion, you will get the local Apple Music songs for JBL Link Apple Music.
DRmare Apple Music Converter
- Convert music from Apple Music to MP3, M4A, FLAC and more plain audio formats
- Keep high quality and complete ID3 tags of Apple Music songs after converting
- Run and convert Apple Music files at a super-fast conversion speed
- Support to define audio channel, sample rate and more for Apple Music songs
- Allow to play Apple Music on JBL speaker and other devices offline
How to Convert Apple Music for JBL Speaker by DRmare Apple Music Converter
Here in this section, you will learn the steps to use DRmare Apple Music Converter to convert Apple Music for JBL speaker. Please follow them and learn how to make it. But before that, you need to download your favorite Apple Music tracks to iTunes. Also, download and install the DRmare Apple Music Converter to your computer.
- Step 1Load downloaded Apple Music songs to DRmare
- On your computer, start the DRmare Apple Music Converter. A while later, you will see its main screen and the pop-up iTunes program. Head to the 'add files' button to begin to choose and import the downloaded Apple Music songs to DRmare program.
- Step 2Choose the output format for Apple Music on JBL speaker
- To enjoy Apple Music on JBL speaker, you need to change the output format for your Apple Music files. Here in DRmare program, please click on the 'audio' icon. Then it will display a Format Setting window. Here you can start to reset the output audio format, bit rate and so on for your Apple Music songs.
- Step 3Convert Apple Music for JBL speaker
- At last, you can press the 'Convert' button to start to convert Apple Music songs for JBL speaker. Next, you can find the local Apple Music tracks on the 'History' window once converted. Then you can transfer Apple Music to USB drive from your computer. And then, you can play Apple Music on JBL speaker via the USB drive without any limitation.
Part 2. How to Stream Apple Music on JBL Speaker through Bluetooth
How to use Bluetooth feature to stream Apple Music songs on JBL speaker? It is easy. Some JBL speakers support Bluetooth, so you can play music from your device and enjoy it on JBL speaker via Bluetooth. If you have a JBL speaker with Bluetooth function, then you can follow the steps here to learn how to connect JBL speaker Apple Music.
Step 1. Find the Bluetooth button on your JBL speaker and then long-press it. The Bluetooth function will be then enabled.
Step 2. Go to turn on the Bluetooth button on your mobile phone. Then you will find a list of available devices shown on your phone.
Step 3. Find your JBL speaker in the list and then touch it to connect to it.
Step 4. Once connected, you can start to play Apple Music songs on your phone. Then you can stream Apple Music on JBL speaker via Bluetooth directly.
Part 3. FAQs about JBL Speaker Apple Music
Q1: How Can I Play Apple Music on JBL Speaker?
A: You can directly use Bluetooth feature to stream Apple Music to JBL speaker from your mobile device. Or, you can get JBL speaker Apple Music to work via the USB drive. But to use this way, you need to convert and save Apple Music to USB drive first via DRmare Apple Music Converter.
Q2: Does JBL Link Work with Apple Music?
A: Yes, you can get them work via Bluetooth and WiFi. Just connect the JBL Link speaker with your device to play Apple Music on JBL speaker through Bluetooth or WiFi.
Q3: Why Can't I Pair My iPhone with My JBL Speaker?
A: First, you need to ensure that your JBL speaker and your iPhone are close to each other. Then turn off and turn on the Bluetooth on your JBL device. And you need to confirm the Bluetooth on your JBL speaker is on and your speaker is fully charged.
Q4: Does JBL Xtreme 3 Have AirPlay?
A: Nope. Currently, JBL Xtreme 3 doesn't support Apple AirPlay. Also, it doesn't support Chromecast and WiFi.
Part 4. The Verdict
Now, you got two ways to play Apple Music on JBL speaker. For the first method, it helps get all JBL speaker Apple Music to work. You can use the DRmare Apple Music Converter to convert Apple Music to JBL supported audio files. And then you can move them to USB drive for streaming Apple Music on JBL speaker. While for the second method, it is only available for JBL speakers that has a Bluetooth feature. You can choose one of the way here according to the device you have to enjoy Apple Music songs on your JBL speaker.