Nowadays, more and more people would like to use speakers to play and listen to music. There are Bluetooth speakers, wireless speakers and some are both. Jam Symphony is also a popular speaker. You can use it to stream music from your mobile device or other streaming services to the speakers themselves via a simple app connects speakers to your Wi-Fi network, and the system can extend up to 8 speakers.
Unluckily, Jam Symphony can connect to various of streaming services, such as Spotify, Tidal, Deezer and more, but not directly to Apple Music. What to do for Apple Music subscribers if they want to stream Apple Music to Jam Symphony? Is there any way to solve this issue? The answer is sure. In this article, we will show you the way to play Apple Music on Jam Symphony.
Part 1. How to Connect JAM Symphony to Wi-Fi
Unlike common speakers, Jam Symphony is a very large wireless speaker. Due to its exceptional stereo sound, dedicated tweeters and immense bass, Jam Symphony is perfect for large rooms, like family rooms and great rooms.
As for how to connect Jam Symphony to Wi-Fi, it is easy to operate. You just need to press the WPS button on your wireless router. Then, press the Wi-Fi button on the back of the Jam speaker within two minutes. When the speakers are connected, the speaker will say "Wi-Fi connection". Since Jam Symphony can only use Wi-Fi connection and only work on the 2.4GHz Wi-Fi, please ensure that your iPhone is connected to 2.4GHz Wi-Fi to use the Jam Wi-Fi app. In addition, you must use the app as it connects the speakers to your Wi-Fi network and streams music from your mobile device or streaming service to the speaker themselves.
Part 2. How to Enjoy Apple Music on JAM Symphony Speaker
As we had mentioned above that Jam Symphony cannot connect to Apple Music directly, this is because Apple Music has DRM restrictions. If you want to play Apple Music on Jam Symphony, you should remove DRM protection from Apple Music and then you can play them without limitations.
Here we would like to recommend DRmare DRM Apple Music Converter for Windows to you. It can help remove DRM from Apple Music and convert Apple Music to common formats, such as MP3, AAC and more. And you can customize for the music you want to convert, including the bit rate, sample rate and others. With this software, then you will get the DRM-free Apple Music and you can stream them to other devices for playback.
DRmare Apple Music Converter for JAM Symphony
Part 3. Steps to Convert Apple Music to Common Format
Now you must be eager to have a try of this powerful software. So, just download the trial version and follow the bellowing tutorial to use it. In order to make the conversion smoother, please make sure that you had downloaded the Apple Music files on iTunes already before getting start to convert.
- Step 1Import the Apple Music to the program interface
- Please double click DRmare program icon and launch it. Then drag and drop Apple Music files from iTunes to the main interface of the program. If you have a large amount of music files to convert, I suggest you click "Add Files" button at the bottom left of the program to browse on your computer and select them.
- Step 2Convert Apple music to common format
- Then click the "Format" button at the bottom right of the interface, a new window will pop up. In this window, you can choose MP3, AAC or others as the output format for your Apple Music. Besides, in order to make your converted Apple Music become more wonderful, you can also edit the tags, personalize the parameters, such as channel, bit rate and more.
- Step 3Start to remove DRM from Apple Music
- Once all the setting is ready, you just need to touch "Convert" button and then the DRmare Apple Music Converter will start to convert automatically. After the conversion finished, the converted Apple Music files will be saved on your computer and you could check them. Then you can transfer them to your mobile phones and play Apple Music on Jam Symphony.
Part 4. Sum Up
Now you had followed the above tutorial to take a try of the DRmare Apple Music Converter and you may find it is a powerful and smart Apple Music converter. With this software, you can not only convert Apple Music to common formats, but also iTunes music and Audible audiobooks. It can batch convert your files in a faster speed, which will save lots of your time. After converting, you can play Apple Music on Jam Symphony and other devices.
If you have any issue or any idea, please let's know your thoughts by comments below.