With the continuous expansion of the digital portable audio, the pursuit and demand from consumers are turning to the avant-garde and high-end stylish digital audio devices. Among the emerging products, Omars Dogo Speakers is an obvious option that cannot be ignored.
Rather than the popular smart audio speakers in the market, such as Amazon Echo Dot, Google Home, Apple HomePod and etc., Omars Dogo Speakers surely owns outstanding advantages to grab attention. In this article, I am going to show you the highlights of Omars Dogo Speakers at first. And then to give an introduction of the best way to stream Apple Music to Omars Dogo Speakers.
If you are looking for how to play Apple Music to Omars Dogo speakers, it is a brand-new but most practical solution for you.
Part 1. Omars Dogo Speakers: Advantages You Should Know
Compared with the best smart speakers of 2018, Omars Dogo Speakers is featured as excellent sound quality and relatively inexpensive price, greatly attract most normal users. However, many music enthusiasts and audiophiles may still be interested in it as excellent configurations. For example, the Alexa voice service, which can help you use Alexa to control music playback on Omars Dogo Speakers. It frees your hands when you are busy working but suddenly hit by an idea of listening to a piece of melody.
Furthermore, the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity works well to offer you not only music playback, but also news broadcast, weather reports, and even order dinner. The history will record your voice command to Alexa and the Omars Dogo speakers will automatically link to the devices that you used before. Through this brief introduction, you can still make a clear comparison between Omars Dogo Speakers and other similar products.
Part 2. Play Apple Music on Omars Dogo Speakers via DRmare
Although you can play Apple Music on Omars Dogo Speakers via BlueTooth or Alexa, the necessary requirements is to own an Apple Music subscription. However, there is another useful way to let you listen to Apple Music on Omars Dogo Speakers after canceling Apple Music subscription, or even without the Apple Music app. Just download and install DRmare Audio Converter for Omars Dogo, a powerful third-party tool, specially designed to download and convert Apple Music M4P to MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A, M4B, and many other universal formats with 100% quality kept and 100% ID3 tags capsuled. Metadata including artists, albums, titles and etc. can be found in the converted file, helping you to manage the local music library without any hassle.
DRmare Audio Converter for Omars Dogo
Taking the developed converting technology, this intelligent software involves many functional features. The first one, a super-fast converting speed, which is capable of reaching 30X or even faster in a good network condition. Besides, the high compatibility of loading music, which means there is no upper limit on the number of adding tracks. Last but not least, a music editing function, which enables you to customize the output settings of Apple Music's tracks, such as output quality, output format, bitrate, sample rate, and so on.
With the support of the DRmare Audio Converter for Omars Dogo, it is quite simple and easy to download Apple Music as local files for adding to Omars Dogo speakers. Just download it and get a free trial of the amazing music converting experience.
Part 3. How to Stream Apple Music to Omars Dogo Speakers
Before you give it a try, please make sure that all music you would like to convert is already downloaded into the Apple Music library. And now let's follow the steps below to transfer Apple Music to Omars Dogo speakers.
- Step 1Load Apple tracks to DRmare
- Open DRmare Audio Converter and the iTunes app will launch automatically immediately. Drag and drop the song from the Apple Music library to the main page of DRmare. Then click to the '+' bar. Or you can hit the first Add icon in the lower-left corner of DRmare to get the music loading successful.
- Step 2Reset the output parameters for Omars Dogo
- For Windows users, please find the menu icon on the upper window title bars of DRmare. Then tap on Preferences > Convert. For Mac users, please direct to menu bar of the Mac from the top-left corner of your screen, and click to DRmare Audio Converter. Settings will open for you to change the output options such as format, bit rate, sample rate, channel, etc.
- Step 3Convert Spotify songs for Omars Dogo
- After you have submitted settings, please press the Save button to keep the results. Then click to Convert bar to start the conversion. After the conversion is finished, you will be prompted to the interface of DRmare. Just follow the on-screen tips to access the local folder for converted Apple tracks.
- Step 4Add Apple Music to Omars Dogo speakers
- Now you can transfer Apple Music to Omars Dogo speakers. Just move your local Apple tracks from local computer to your phone or other intelligent devices. Then use BlueTooth to connect your device to Omars Dogo speakers to play Apple Music via BlueTooth.