"Can you add music to VideoShow from Spotify?" VideoShow is a video editing tool for mobile devices. You can download and install it on your phones or tablets directly. With it, you can easily create your video projects. And you can add audio and visual effects for your video clips. Also, you can import your favorite music as the BGM for your video.
When it comes to music from Spotify to VideoShow, there is no direct way to do that. But no worry. You can make it by following the tutorial below. Here we will show you how to import Spotify music to VideoShow with ease.
- Part 1. Tool to Get Spotify Music for VideoShow
- Part 2. Convert Spotify to VideoShow-supported Files
- Part 3. Add Music from Spotify to VideoShow
- Part 4. Wrapping Up
Part 1. How to Get Spotify Music to VideoShow Video Editor - Tool Needed
We know that there is no direct way to add music to VideoShow from Spotify. It is because Spotify music is encrypted and cannot be moved and use on other platforms. Also, Spotify premium users who had the downloaded music still can't do that. Besides, the audio format of Spotify songs is special and can't be used on VideoShow video editor. So, to use Spotify music on VideoShow, we need to break these two limits first.
To help you, here let's meet the tool DRmare Spotify Music Converter. It is a powerful program for ripping protection from Spotify. And it can help convert the Spotify audio format from special to common. It supports several plain audio formats. They are WAV, MP3, FLAC, M4A, M4B and AAC. So, you can choose the VideoShow compatible audio format among them.
What's more, this DRmare Music Converter can save the original sound quality of the converted Spotify music. Also, it will retain the full ID3 tags and metadata of your Spotify songs. So, you can easily control and manage your favorite songs. Besides, it allows you to change the sample rate and more parameters before converting Spotify music.
After the conversion, you will get the local Spotify music songs for use on VideoShow video editor on the computer. And then you can add Spotify music to VideoShow as the background music for your video projects without any limits.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter
- Help to make Spotify music as plain audio tracks for use on VideoShow, etc.
- Change Spotify to FLAC, MP3, AAC, and more common audio formats
- Keep the original audio quality and complete metadata of Spotify music
- Support to import Spotify to VideoShow and other video editors
Part 2. How to Convert Spotify Music for VideoShow
Now, let's learn how to convert and get Spotify music to VideoShow by the DRmare Spotify Music Converter. To start, you need to download and install the DRmare Music Converter on your computer. Also, make sure that the official Spotify app is installed on your PC. If not, you have to install it as well. After then, you can check the detailed steps below and learn more.
- Step 1Drag Spotify songs/playlists/albums to DRmare Music Converter
- Start the DRmare Spotify Music Converter from your computer. Once opened, the Spotify app will be also set up automatically. Next, you need to find the Spotify music you like to convert for VideoShow on the Spotify app. Once got, then drag and drop the song to DRmare's program.
- Or, you can click on the 'three-dots' icon on the track. And then choose 'Share' from the list and hit on 'Copy Track Link'. Now, you get the URL link of the Spotify song. Next, on the main screen of DRmare program, put the link to the search bar. And then touch the 'plus' icon. The Spotify songs will be added into DRmare tool for converting.
- Step 2Reset output format for Spotify music to VideoShow
- Here you need to change the audio format for Spotify to VideoShow. On the setting window, you can adjust the output audio formats for VideoShow. Choosing MP3 format will be suitable as it is compatible with plenty of devices and platforms. Also, the sample rate, audio channel and more can be altered as you want.
- Note: On Windows computer, please move to the 'menu' icon at the top right corner. Then select 'Preferences' from the shown list. On your Mac computer's desktop, please find the DRmare Music Converter on the top left corner. Then click on the 'Preferences' option.
- Step 3Convert Spotify music to VideoShow
- Click on the 'Convert' button on the DRmare Spotify Music Converter. It will then start to convert Spotify music for VideoShow. After the conversion, you can check the converted Spotify music file on the history window. Just click on the 'converted' icon on DRmare program and you will get that.
Part 3. How to Import Spotify Music to VideoShow
In this section, you are ready to add music to VideoShow from Spotify. Below are the steps to show you how to add music from Spotify to VideoShow as BGM for videos. Just check them out now.
Step 1. Connect your Android phone or iPhone to your computer. Then go on to move the converted Spotify music to Android phone or iPhone.
Step 2. Launch the VideoShow video editor on your mobile phone. And then load the video project that you want to add Spotify music.
Step 3. Click on the 'Music Sound' tab at the bottom bar. Then hit on the 'Music' to choose Spotify music.
Step 4. Touch the 'My Music' tab and you can go to browse the local Spotify songs.
Step 5. Choose the target music and hit on the 'Add Music' option. Then you will add Spotify music to VideoShow. And you can start to edit the audio tracks in your video.
Part 4. Wrapping Up
Here is how to add music to VideoShow from Spotify. It is quite easy. By using the DRmare Spotify Music Converter, the Spotify songs will be downloaded and converted as local audio files with original quality. And you can adjust the output audio parameters you like for the Spotify music songs. And then you can download Spotify music for VideoShow and you can import Spotify music to VideoShow as the BGM for your video clips.
Leave a Comment