VSDC Free Video Editor is a NLE (non-linear editing) program. As a video editor, VSDC contains almost all the features like other video editors. Besides, it supports to record video from screen, capture voice, save media files to kinds of formats for sharing on YouTube, Facebook and so on.
When it comes to edit a video, one of the important part is the background music. A wonderful background music will make your video more charming. In VSDC Free Video Editor, you can choose the music files from your local drive. But if you want to add streaming music like Spotify to VSDC, then you may fail. Why?
In the post here, you can figure out the answer. And you will get a great solution on how to import Spotify music to VSDC Free Video Editor. Please read on it continualy.
Part 1. Download Spotify Music to VSDC Free Video Editor
It is known for us all that Spotify music is under protection and is with special audio format. While VSDC Free Video Editor only supports plain audio formats. Thus, it is impossible to move Spotify music to VSDC Free Video Editor for using directly.
But this issue can be fixed with the help of DRmare Music Converter. This tool is dedicated to convert Spotify music to common audio format like MP3, etc. with ease. Then you can use Spotify on VSDC Free Video Editor as the background music for your videos at ease.
In addition, the DRmare Music Converter is able to convert Spotify songs, playlists, etc. in batch, which can save you time. And it can keep original sound quality of Spotify songs after the conversion. Even more, you can customize Spotify music's channel, bit rate, etc. as you like before converting.
After the conversion, the Spotify music files will be kept onto your computer. Then you can import Spotify music to VSDC Free Video Editor without any restriction.
DRmare Music Converter
Part 2. How to Convert and Import Spotify Music to VSDC Free Video Editor
To download and convert Spotify for VSDC Free Video Editor, the DRmare Music Converter is here to help you. Below is the detailed guide for you. You can step to it and see how to convert Spotify music and then add Spotify to VSDC Free Video Editor.
- Step 1Load your favorite Spotify songs to DRmare
- For the first step, please get the DRmare Music Converter installed on your computer. After then, open the program. Then you can see its main screen and the Spotify app. Now, go to the Spotify app to find your favorite songs to add to VSDC. Then drag them to the main window of DRmare. Or you can copy their link and paste them to the search bar on DRmare. Then touch '+' icon and the Spotify songs will be in DRmare program for converting.
- Step 2Alter Spotify audio settings for VSDC Free Video Editor
- Here you need to reset the audio parameters of Spotify for VSDC Free Video Editor. Here please click on the 'menu' icon from the top right. Choose 'Preferences' from the list. A new window displayed. In there, you can alter the audio format, audio channel, etc. of Spotify music for VSDC. After that, hit 'OK' to finish.
- Step 3Convert Spotify to VSDC Free Video Editor
- At last, touch on the 'Convert' button on DRmare. Then the conversion will start. Just wait till all the songs are downloaded and converted successfully. When done, go to the 'Converted' button to find and check the local Spotify songs for VSDC Free Video Editor.
- Step 4Import Spotify music to VSDC Free Video Editor
Right now, you get the plain Spotify music files. Then you can start to put Spotify music on VSDC Free Video Editor for using. Here are the steps for you.
Step 1. Open VSDC Free Video Editor on your computer.
Step 2. Touch on 'Import Content' button to import video files or image you'd like to edit.
Step 3. Hit on 'music' icon from the left side. Then you can browse and add converted Spotify music to VSDC.
Step 4. Edit the music track as you want.
After that, you had successfully imported Spotify music to VSDC Free Video Editor. Then you can enjoy your video with Spotify music.
Part 3. Conclusion
This article had shown you how to import Spotify music to VSDC Free Video Editor via DRmare Music Converter. The DRmare Music Converter is really a nice tool for you to get Spotify songs as local files for using on other devices offline. And it can retain original audio quality and full ID3 tags of Spotify music after the conversion. Don't miss such great tool. Now, give it a try at once.