Watching a video demo is much easier and more engaged compared to text tutorial or any other user manual. If you'd like to create a video tutorial for your customers, Camtasia Studio 9 is the second to none tool. It can record your screen and edit videos clips in an effective way. Besides, the Camtastia music library contains some royalty free sounds. You can add them to your video demo as background music without any problems.
But honestly the free music resources from Camtasia are not enough. A right background song can deliver the message in a better way while a wrong one may have side effects. As the most popular streaming music platform, Spotify owns over 40 million songs. If you could add Spotify music to Camtasia studio, that would be a perfect solution.
View also: How to Add Spotify Music to Video
- Part 1. Can You Add Spotify Music to Camtasia
- Part 2. How to Get Rid of DRM Encryption from Spotify
- Part 3. Steps on Importing Spotify to Camtasia Studio
Part 1. Why You Can't Add Spotify Songs to Camtasia Directly
Nowadays most users prefer to stream music on demand such as Spotify Music, Apple Music, Amazon Unlimited. This is convenient but it also has a problem. You don't really own the music and you can't listen to the songs outside of its original ecosystem or edit the songs on Camtasia or other video editors. If some errors happened or you cancel the subscription, you will lose the privilege to listening the music immediately. Does that mean you need to pay for the songs?
Not really. Instead of spending a large amount of money to buy the songs one by one from iTunes store or local CD shops, there is an ideal way to get Spotify songs free.
DRmare Spotify Song Converter for Windows/Mac is an exclusive software which can remove DRM from Spotify songs and convert Spotify music OGG to common music files M4A, M4B, AAC, MP3.
DRmare Spotify DRM Removal
- Transcode all Spotify tracks, playlists to DRM free songs for other purposes
- 5X converting speed and lossless output quality, retain the best listening experience
- Keep the original ID3 tags, metadata such as album cover, year, author, title
- Run on both Windows and Mac computers with the latest systems
Part 2. How to Download Spotify Songs for Camtasia
By converting Spotify songs, you can add them to a lot of softwares such as VLC player, Windows Media Player, iMovie, Camtasia studio and so on. And it is not difficult at all to do that.
- Step 1Drag & drop Spotify playlists
- DRmare software is based on Spotify desktop client to run. After launching the two software, you can drag and drop tracks from Spotify to DRmare main screen straightforwardly.
- Step 2Choose output file parameters
- Next, you can click the top menu and choose "Preferences" to go to the settings window. You can select an output format, channel, sample rate, bit rate etc. for your new output files to fit your needs. For the Camtasia Studio 9, you may just keep the default MP3 settings.
- Step 3Download Spotify tracks offline
- After that, you can click "Convert" button. DRmare will remove DRM and convert Spotify OGG to new format of files simultaneously.
Part 3. How to Import Spotify Music to Camtasia 9
Adding a perfect music will definitely make your demo or presentation outstanding. Camtasia Studio has make this task so easy.
Step 1. Launching Camtasia 9, you will see the main screen.
Step 2. You can either open an existing project or click "Record" button to start recording and generate a new project.
Step 3. Click "Import Media..." menu to import the converted Spotify music to Camtasia.
Step 4. You can drag the song you want from the Media Bin panel to the Timeline.
Step 5. On the Timeline, you can cut/split/rearrange the audio as you want.
That is all it is to it on adding Spotify to Camtasia. The most import part is to get a special DRM removal tool like DRmare. If you still have any other questions, please don't hesitate to leave comments below.
Leave a Comment