"How to add music to OpenShot video editor from Spotify?" OpenShot is an open-source, free and cross-platform video editor. It is available on Windows, Mac, Linux and Chrome operating systems. On OpenShot, you can edit your video projects as it has many wonderful features.
As to add music tracks into OpenShot for the video clips, here you should note what kinds of audio formats it support. OpenShot now can support MP3 or AAC audio format. Here you may wonder 'Can I add music in OpenShot from Spotify'? We know that Spotify songs are in OGG format, which is not compatible with OpenShot.
But no worry. In this article, we will introduce the best way to help you add Spotify music to OpenShot video editor for use with ease. Now, let's dive in and follow the guidance below.
- Part 1. Get Spotify OpenShot to Work - Tool Needed
- Part 2. Convert Spotify Music for OpenShot
- Part 3. Add Music from Spotify to OpenShot
- Part 4. In Conclusion
Part 1. How to Get Spotify OpenShot to Work - Best Tool
At the beginning, we know that OpenShot only supported the MP3 and AAC audio formats, while Spotify music is in OGG format. So, to import Spotify music to OpenShot, you need to convert Spotify songs into OpenShot supported audio files first.
Here we will meet the DRmare Spotify Music Converter, which can help convert Spotify to plain audio formats for use anywhere. With it, you can easily use Spotify OpenShot together. You can remove the protection limits from Spotify and save Spotify songs to common audio files.
By using this tool, you can download and convert music from Spotify to AAC or MP3 for use on OpenShot video editor. Or you can change Spotify music into FLAC, WAV, M4A and M4B audio files here as you want. Also, the DRmare Spotify Music Converter can run at a rapid conversion speed, which will save your time for the conversion.
Besides, before the conversion, you can edit the output bit rate, sample rate, audio channel and many more for the Spotify songs. Moreover, this program will keep all the ID3 tags and original audio quality for Spotify music tracks after the downloading and conversion process.
With it, you can download Spotify songs to MP3 or AAC formats and save them to your computer. Then you can add music from Spotify to OpenShot video editor without any limit.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter
Part 2. How to Convert Spotify to OpenShot Video Editor Supported Audio Formats
Here we will guide you on how to download and convert music from Spotify to OpenShot video editor supported audio files by DRmare Spotify Music Converter. To do that, you need to download and then install this DRmare program to your computer. Also, you have to download and install the official Spotify app on your computer. Then you can follow the steps below and start.
- Step 1Import Spotify music playlist to DRmare
- Launch the installed DRmare Spotify Music Converter from your computer. The Spotify app you installed on your computer will show also. Then go to the Spotify app to search the music playlist you want to convert and add into OpenShot. Then play the song and click the three-dots icon. Choose the 'Share' option and then copy the link address of the target song. Back to the DRmare main interface, put the link address to the search box and hit on the '+' icon. DRmare will then analyze and load the Spotify songs in it for converting.
- Step 2Alter output format for Spotify OpenShot to MP3 or AAC
- In this step, you can go on to reset the output audio format for Spotify music to OpenShot. We had known that OpenShot allows to the MP3 and AAC formats. So, here we need to choose to convert Spotify to MP3 or AAC. Please go to the menu bar on DRmare and click on the menu icon. Then choose the option 'Preferences'. And then tap the 'Convert' option, you will then start to choose the output format of Spotify as MP3 or AAC for use on OpenShot. Besides, you can change the bit rate, audio channel and more for Spotify songs according to your needs.
- Step 3Convert Spotify music to OpenShot
- Now, tap the 'Convert' button to start to convert and download music from Spotify to OpenShot supported audio files. Then DRmare will run and you can see the conversion process. After then, you can click on the 'converted' icon to find the downloaded Spotify songs on your computer. At last, you are ready to import songs from Spotify to OpenShot video editor.
Part 3. How to Add Spotify Music to OpenShot Video Editor
At this time, the Spotify songs are in MP3 or AAC format that can be used on OpenShot after using the DRmare Spotify Music Converter. Now, we will show you how to add music to OpenShot video editor from Spotify. Just check out the details below.
- Open the OpenShot video editor from your computer.
- Locate and hit on the 'Files' option on its main screen. Then choose 'Import Files'.
- Browse the downloaded Spotify songs on your computer and choose to add them to OpenShot.
Now, you can put the Spotify music into your video clips and start to edit.
Or you can add music in OpenShot from Spotify via the drag and drop feature. Just drag and drop the converted Spotify music files to the Project Files section on OpenShot.
Part 4. In Conclusion
In this post, you had got the method on how to add Spotify music to OpenShot video editor. To make it, you need the help from the DRmare Spotify Music Converter. With it, you can convert and download music from Spotify into OpenShot supported audio files. Then you can add music from Spotify to OpenShot program for use without any limit. Also, you can keep Spotify songs forever on your computer and play Spotify on multiple devices with ease.
Leave a Comment