Top 7 Best Spotify Ripper to Rip from Spotify
There are many Spotify ripper that can rip from Spotify. But which one is the best to rip from Spotify? In this post, you will get the answer. Yet, before that, we need to know that why we need a Spotify song ripper.
Spotify now allows its premium users to download cache Spotify songs. And the songs are in Ogg Vorbis format, not MP3 audios. And this feature is not available for Spotify free users. Besides, you can't use Spotify music on other devices. So, a Spotify MP3 ripper is needed. MP3 tracks have high compatibility, which can be recognized by almost all devices.
Thus, in this article, we will list top 7 Spotify ripper for you to choose from. Let's learn more here.
Part 1. Best Spotify Ripper - DRmare Spotify Music Converter
DRmare Spotify Music Converter should be the best Spotify ripper. It is totally different from traditional Spotify ripping tools. It could be a professional Spotify music downloader. It uses innovative ripping technology to download Spotify playlists and more at 5X faster speed. It could be the fastest Spotify music ripper.
Besides, apart from an excellent Spotify ripper, it could be an all-in-one Spotify music converter. It can convert Spotify music to FLAC, and other audio formats without compromising the music quality. With this tool, you can reset the channel, bit rate, and more for Spotify songs you like. After the conversion, you can get local Spotify audio files. And then you can enjoy those Spotify music offline on the device you want.
DRmare Spotify Ripper is available for both Mac and Windows operating system. Here are the complete features below.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter
- Support all Spotify content, including albums, playlists, radio stations, audiobooks, etc.
- Batch rip Spotify music at a 5X faster speed and keep lossless quality
- Rip songs from Spotify to MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A, etc. for a while
- Keep all ID3 tags and play Spotify music on all devices and players
- Download Spotify music for both Spotify free and premium users
How to Use DRmare Spotify Music Converter to Rip from Spotify
It's easy to download Spotify music to MP3, FLAC, etc. with DRmare Spotify music ripper. Here, we will take the Mac version as an example to show you how to use DRmare Spotify Music Converter.
Tools You Need to Make Ready:
- A computer running Mac or Windows OS
- The latest official Spotify version
- DRmare Spotify Music Converter
- Step 1Import Spotify music to DRmare
- To add Spotify music to DRmare software, there are two ways you can use. After you launched DRmare, you can drag & drop Spotify music to rip from to the DRmare adding window. Or, you can copy and paste the Spotify music link to the address box of DRmare. And then click the '+' button to load Spotify streams into DRmare.
- Step 2Choose output settings to rip from Spotify
- Please click the 'DRmare Spotify Music Converter for Mac' on your system. Then select the 'Preferences' > 'Convert' to open the setting window. Here you can customize the output format and other basic audio parameters. Just define MP3 or WAV or FLAC as the output format. Next, personalize bit rate, sample rate, audio codec, and more to enhance the audio quality.
- Step 3Batch rip songs from Spotify as MP3
- Now, click the 'Convert' button to start the ripping process. It will start to download Spotify tracks with original ID3 tags preserved. After the conversion process, you can find all Spotify MP3 music in the destination folder. You can get them by clicking the 'history converted' > 'search' icon or 'file' icon directly.
Why Choose DRmare Spotify Music Converter
Here are some key highlights of this DRmare Spotify Music Converter.
Fast Conversion Speed
If you have used some traditional Spotify rippers, you will find that almost all them work in real-time. That means it rips Spotify music as 1X speed. It will take you much time to get Spotify MP3 tracks. While DRmare Spotify Music Converter can download Spotify streams at 5X speed.
Easy to Use
No need to click the 'Record' button or 'Play' button to start the ripping process. You just need to add Spotify tracks and click the 'Convert' button. And then you can locate all offline Spotify files. A newbie who uses it can easily rip Spotify to MP3 even without following the tutorial.
Ideal Audio Quality
Spotify free users can only enjoy 160 kbps audio quality on the desktop app. But DRmare Spotify Music Converter supports users to enhance output Spotify music quality to 320 kbps by changing the bitrate. Besides, it supports lossless FLAC and WAV formats for your choice. You can explore the nice listening experience with Spotify music.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter features other powerful functions. It includes 24-hour customer support, free lifetime update, multiple output formats and more. If you are looking for the best Spotify ripper, it seems a smart choice to test this software.
Part 2. Spotify Ripper Windows/Mac - DRmare Audio Capture
DRmare Audio Recorder is another great Spotify ripper Mac/Windows. It can record any audio files from your computer. You can use it can get music from Spotify, video websites and more. It is able to convert audios to plain audio formats like MP3, WAV and more. And it allows you to cut and split the audio tracks you like. Also, you can define the channel, bitrate, etc. for the audio files. After recording, you can save the music files to computer for use offline.
How to Use DRmare Audio Capture
- Open the DRmare Audio Capture on your Mac or Windows computer.
- Add the source that you want to get music from into DRmare main interface.
- Hit 'audio' icon to set the output audio parameters for the audio recording.
- Play the music tracks you want to record. Then DRmare will capture and download them.
- Click 'Save' or 'edit' to keep or cut the recorded music files.
- Touch on 'history' to locate all the downloaded audio files on your computer.
- Record any music tracks playing on the computer
- Support to output multiple audio formats with high quality
- Support to trim and save recorded audio files as local files
- Batch record audio tracks without any problem
- Not free
Part 3. Spotify Ripper Windows - Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder
Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder is an all-round music downloader. And it is a Spotify ripper Windows also. It can record any sound playing via the computer sound card. And it can keep audios as MP3, M4A, and more audio formats. Besides, you can adjust the output audio quality with this tool.
How Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder Works
- Launch the Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder on your computer.
- Touch on the 'audio record' icon to be ready for recording.
- Stream the songs you like and it will record.
- Find the recorded audio files on the 'newly recorded' menu.
- Capture sounds from any source
- Auto noise reduction
- Make ringtones for Android phones and iPhone
- It may take a long time to record
- Output quality may not be lossless
Part 4. Spotify Ripper Free - Audacity
For the free Spotify ripper, Audacity should be a great choice. It can work on Windows, Mac and Linux. So, it is also a Spotify ripper Linux. With it, you can get audios from many sources for free. It can output audios to MP3, AAC, and so on. When recorded, you can edit the tracks and save them on your computer.
How to Use Audacity to Rip from Spotify
- On your computer, set up the Audacity program.
- Go to the Spotify app and play a song you want.
- Hit on the 'record' button. Audacity will rip songs from Spotify at once.
- Once done, hit on the 'stop' button.
- Touch on 'File' > 'Export' > 'Export as MP3' or 'Export as WAV' to keep Spotify songs.
- Support multiple editing features
- Record from Spotify, and more sources
- Save audios to MP3, OGG and so on
- Not user-friendly to beginners
- Take much time to record audios
Part 5. Spotify Ripper Online - Spotify Deezer Music Downloader
Spotify Deezer Music Downloader is an online Spotify ripper. It is a Chrome extension that downloads songs from Spotify Web Player. Once you enable it on your Chrome, it will open the Spotify Web Player. You just need to touch on the songs you want to rip. Then you can see a 'Download' option. Click on it to rip from Spotify. Then you can listen to Spotify music offline.
- A Spotify ripper online
- Rip from Spotify Web Player
- No need to install additional apps
- Available for Windows only
- No stable output audio quality
Part 6. Spotify Ripper Android - Fildo
To find a Spotify ripper Android, Fildo is here for you. Fildo is a streaming music app. It also can download music on Android. To rip from Spotify, you can open this app on your Android device. Go to the 'More' > 'Import Spotify' to enter your account info. Then hit on the 'Download' button. And then you can get Spotify songs offline on your device.
- Download Spotify podcasts, playlists and more
- No need to install Spotify app
- Save Spotify to MP3 with ID3 tags kept
- Less output audio formats
- Need to tap and download Spotify songs one-by-one
Part 7. Spotify Ripper iOS - Spotifydl Shortcuts
How about Spotify ripper iOS? If your iPhone is with iOS 12, you can rip from Spotify with ease. Here we will introduce the Spotifydl shortcuts to help you.
You can install the Spotifydl shortcuts on your iPhone. Then copy and paste the link of the Spotify tracks to Spotifydl shortcuts. Then it will get the songs for you. And you can find the tracks in 'Files' > 'iCloud Drive' > 'Shortcuts'. Next, open the 'spotifydl.xyz' folder.
- Easy to use
- Can't keep ID3 tags
- Need to install the Spotify app
- Can't download Spotify albums
Part 8. Which Is the Best Spotify Music Ripper
In this post, we had listed the top 7 best Spotify ripper for you. They are for Windows, Mac, Android, online, free and iOS. You can choose the one that works for you. Then you can use it to rip from Spotify songs as you want.
But we would like to let you know that DRmare Spotify Music Converter would be the best choice. If you want to get lossless audio quality of Spotify songs in a fast speed, then you can choose it. Hope you can enjoy Spotify music you like without any limit.