- Convert Spotify music to common audio files for Shotcut.
- Download Spotify music to MP3, FLAC, AAC, WAV, W4A and W4B.
- Save ID3 tags of Spotify music, customize output settings.
- Work at 5X faster speed, pay you back lossless Spotify tracks.
For people who work in the media field or love music and video making, Shotcut can not be an unfamiliar tool. Shotcut is a cross-platform video editor for FreeBSD, Linux, macOS and Windows. Most importantly, it's free to edit your videos on it.
When it comes to video making, music is indispensable. Good music on videos can leave you a deep impression and attract your eyes and mind. Well, it's not doubtful that Spotify is popular among users with its variety and quality. Here comes a question. How can you import Spotify music to Shotcut for your videos? Let's explore it in the following words.
Shotcut supports various audio formats from streaming music servicer. However, the format of Spotify songs is different from other audio files. Besides, if you own the premium account of Spotify, you can download Spotify music for listening without ads and with high quality. But you are not allowed to save them on Shotcut for playback. That means you have no right to play it on Shotcut. Therefore, the only way for you to extract music from Spotify is to change the Spotify formats into common ones like MP3.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter can be a good partner to convert Spotify music to MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, W4A and W4B files. You will be amazed at the lossless converted Spotify playlists. The songs will be kept with all their data includes title, group, album cover, genre, year, artist, etc. So you don't need to figure out how to identify the songs and make groups among them. Furthermore, you can get the transferred Spotify files in a coffee time as the conversion speed reaches to 5X faster speed.
With the DRmare Spotify Music Converter, you can add Spotify music to video on Shotcut as background music or on other platforms. Subscription to Spotify can be canceled and free Spotify downloads are what you get with the assistance of the DRmare program.
Try to make clear the detailed steps to move Spotify music to Shotcut now? Let's start the trip!
The last step is to send converted Spotify music to Shotcut. Finish the works the guide shows. Then you can edit your videos on Shoucut as you like.
1. Launch Shotcut on your computer. Drop your mouse on the "Open File" option on the top menu. Then you can load the video you need to edit.
2. Hit icon "Add Audio Tracks" to import Spotify music to Shotcut. Another way to do it is to drag and drop them directly to the timeline.
3. Now you can use the Spotify music to do the video editing. With the audio effects and lossless Spotify music, you will definitely make a perfect video on Shotcut.
Moreover, you can also send the Spotify music to other editing software or players as you need. The DRmare Spotify Music Downloader can help you listen to Spotify music offline on your devices and take advantage of them freely for personal use.