Apple Music now is offering 3 months free trial to every new user. Although it is 3 times longer than the standard period of the free trial, once the free subscription expires, users need to pay 9.99 dollars at least a month to keep their favorite music playlists.
So, have you ever thought about how to hack Apple Music free? Please don't do that. We all know it is illegal. But it doesn't mean that you can't find a relatively legal way to get Apple Music subscription free. In this article, you will see the best replacement of Apple Music hack and get Apple Music for free. Just start to learn this simplest and safest method as below.
- Part 1. Alternative Tool to Hack Apple Music
- Part 2. Detailed Steps to Get Free Apple Music Hack
- Read More: Listen to Apple Music Free on iOS / Android
Part 1. Apple Music Free Hack: Best Substitute
From the very beginning, you need to know about the music principle in Apple Music. It is a kind of protection that exists in every single track in Apple Music. Due to the protection, you can't truly own Apple songs. Once you have canceled the subscription, they will be disappeared automatically. Besides, you are never allowed to use the Apple tracks in other software or devices. For example, you can't import Apple tracks to a video as the background music. After your free trial runs out, you can't even access your Apple Music library any longer.
Instead of Apple Music subscription hack, there is a better workaround to get Apple Music free. All you need is a third-party tool named DRmare Apple Music Converter. This tiny, clean and safe software is specially designed to convert Apple Music tracks to MP3, AAC, M4A, WAV, FLAC, M4B and download songs from Apple Music to the local computer. With the help of this tool, you can download any tracks from Apple Music and listen to them on any device and player with ease.
DRmare Apple Music Converter
Part 2. Apple Music Trial Hack: Detailed Steps
Please download and install DRmare Apple Music Converter on your Mac or PC before we start converting. The unregistered version is free for every user. You can get a 1-min free conversion of each song. To display the complete steps of converting Apple Music streams, here I will take the registered version as the instance.
- Step 1 Load Apple Music tracks to DRmare
- Double-click to open DRmare Apple Music Converter on your computer. The Apple Music app or the iTunes app will launch automatically. It depends on what computer you are using, Mac or PC. On DRmare's main screen, you can see two icons on the left bottom. Click the second "Load Library" button. Then your Apple Music library will show up. Please select your favorite songs and add them to DRmare.
- Step 2Reset output settings of Apple songs
- After adding the songs, go back to the main interface of DRmare. You will see a small "Format" icon on the bottom right corner. Hit it to open the settings' page. There, you can edit the output format and other parameters as you like, such as codec, channel, sample rate, and bitrate. To keep the best sound quality, please choose MP3/M4A, 320kbps, 48000Hz. After you are done with the settings, don' t forget to click "OK" to save the changes.
- Step 3Download and Convert Apple Music songs
- Please directly click the "Convert" button and DRmare will start to download and convert the selected Apple Music songs. In a perfect network condition, the running speed can up to 30X or even faster. After the program finishes its work, you can find the converted music files on your local folder via clicking the "History" icon. Now, you have successfully downloaded Apple Music for free instead of hacking Apple Music. All of the local Apple audio files are playable even you cancel the Apple Music subscription.
Read More: How to Get Apple Music Free on iPhone / Android Phone
Currently, DRmare doesn't have a specific version for mobile clients. If you want to listen to the converted Apple songs on iPhone, iPad, Android phone or other portable devices, please use the Bluetooth or USB connection to transfer the songs to other devices from the computer. After that, you can enjoy Apple Music tracks on any other player and device for free.
Leave a Comment