"I started listening to my Spotify playlist, but the songs that weren't in my playing started to play. Why does Spotify play random songs not on my playlist?" Spotify users often complain that whenever they start enjoying their favorite songs, some issues occur, and they end up disappointed. Many Spotify users have complained about facing Spotify playing songs not on my playlist issue.
There could be many reasons behind this issue, but in this post, we'll help you eliminate Spotify keeps playing songs not on my playlist problem. Please check out the detailed tutorial below and learn how to do that step by step.
- Part 1. Why Does Spotify Keep Playing Songs Not on My Playlist
- Part 2. How to Stop Spotify Playing Songs Not on My Playlist
- Fix 1. Turn Off Autoplay Feature on Spotify
- Fix 2. Clear Spotify Cache
- Fix 3. Reinstall Spotify App
- Fix 4. Update Spotify App
- Part 3. Best Way to Fix Spotify Keeps Playing Songs Not on My Playlist
- Part 4. In Conclusion
Part 1. Why Does Spotify Keep Playing Songs Not on My Playlist
Before knowing how to fix Spotify plays songs not on my playlist, let us discuss the reasons behind this chaos. Please read on and check them out below.
The Autoplay feature is the main reason behind the Spotify playing songs not on my playlist issue. This feature starts playing random songs on Spotify when your album or playlist on Spotify reaches the end.
Another reason that can cause the issue you're having is when your Spotify app becomes outdated. Also, unnecessary Spotify cache might also become the main culprit why does Spotify Spotify play songs not on my playlist.
Part 2. How to Stop Spotify Playing Songs Not on My Playlist
From above, we know the reasons why is Spotify playing songs not on my playlist. And now, we will show you some solutions on how to fix Spotify keeps playing songs not on my playlist.
Fix 1. Turn Off Autoplay Feature on Spotify
If you enabled the Autoplay to be featured on Spotify, you might face the Spotify playing songs from different playlist issue. Thus, consider disabling the Autoplay feature on your Spotify to see how it goes. Here's the step-by-step guide on how to turn off Spotify Autoplay feature on mobile and PC.
Step 1. Launch the Spotify app on your PC and navigate to the Spotify settings. Next, click on the down-arrow button near the account information.
Step 2. Now, you'll be able to find the ''Autoplay'' feature on Spotify. If this feature is enabled, you'll need to turn it off without wasting time.
Step 1. Launch the Spotify app on your mobile device and enter the Spotify account credentials there.
Step 2. After logging in with the credentials of Spotify, navigate to the Autoplay feature. Disable the feature if it is enabled.
Fix 2. Clear Spotify Cache
A Spotify cache is a storage space that helps you temporarily store files and data, helping you improve the performance of the Spotify app. So, if you're dealing with the why does Spotify keep playing songs not on my playlist issue, you might clear Spotify cache to see how things pan out.
On Windows 10
If you are using Windows PC, then you can follow the steps here to see how to clear Spotify cache.
Step 1. Launch the File explorer and navigate to the Local Disk C. Next, tap on the Users icon to proceed.
Step 2. Launch the App data after selecting the user name's folder. Next, open the Spotify file after tapping the "Local" file icon.
Step 3. Click on the Delete icon after choosing all the files. This way, you'll be able to remove all the cache data.
You can follow the guide below to clear the Spotify cache if you're using an iPhone or Android device.
Step 1. Enter the Spotify account credentials after launching the Spotify app.
Step 2. Select the Storage icon after visiting "Settings".
Step 3. Free up the storage by tapping the ''Clear Cache'' icon.
Fix 3. Reinstall Spotify App
Despite trying various things, if the Spotify plays songs not on my playlist issue persists, you can try uninstalling the Spotify app and then installing it again. Here's how to do it.
Step 1. Search for Spotify on the webpage and enter the Spotify account credentials.
Step 2. Delete the Spotify app from your PC. Next, tap on the "Install" icon on the webpage to start installing the Spotify app on your PC.
Navigate to the App Store and find the Spotify app. Uninstall it from there and click on the Install icon to start installing it.
Visit the Google Play Store and search for Spotify. Delete the Spotify app and tap on the Install icon to begin installing the Spotify app.
Fix 4. Update Spotify App
Updating the Spotify app could be pretty helpful in getting rid of the Spotify playing songs not on my playlist issue. Now, follow the guide below to update the Spotify app on your device.
Launch the Spotify app on your PC and click on the "Updates" icon to install the new updates.
Navigate to the Google Play Store and search for the Spotify app. Next, click on the "Update" icon to install the new update if it is available.
Search for Spotify after visiting the App Store. Tap on the "Update" icon to update Spotify on your iPhone.
Part 3. Best Way to Fix Spotify Keeps Playing Songs Not on My Playlist
If you still cannot fix the Spotify playing songs not on my playlist issue, you can take the services of DRmare Spotify Music Converter to download the Spotify playlists as local files on your PC.
Luckily, this immaculate music converter enables you to convert the Spotify playlists into various audio formats. It can help output Spotify songs to WAV, M4B, MP3, FLAC and more plain audio files.
Besides, DRmare Spotify Music Converter comes up with a simple user interface which is easy to operate. So, you can easily get Spotify music files converted on your computer. Also, this tool helps you download Spotify music in lossless quality.
With it, you can alter other audio parameters like channel and so on for your Spotify tracks. After that, you can get the local Spotify music on your computer for playing. In this way, you don't have to worry about Spotify playing songs from different playlist.
DRmare Spotify Music Downloader
- Download Spotify playlists, songs, podcasts, and albums without the Spotify premium
- Convert Spotify to M4A, AAC, MP3, and more common audio formats
- Download Spotify music in batch in lossless quality while running at a fast speed
- Play downloaded Spotify songs on any device and platform
- Retain the ID3 tags and metadata information of Spotify music tracks
How to Download Music from Spotify by DRmare Spotify Music Converter
Here you will learn how to download audio from Spotify via DRmare Music Converter. Please check the steps below and see how to do that to fix Spotify playing songs not on my playlist problem.
- Step 1Install DRmare Spotify Music Converter on PC
- After visiting the webpage of DRmare Music Converter and downloading the software, you'll need to install it on your PC. Next, launch the software to start the proceedings.
- Step 2Load Spotify playlists into DRmare downloader
- Login with your Spotify account on the pop-up Spotify app. Then find the music songs you want to convert. And then, you can copy and paste the URL of the Spotify audio files to the search bar on DRmare tool. Also, don't forget the click on the '+' icon to import the audio tracks. Besides, you can directly drag and drop any Spotify song you like to the DRmare program for converting.
- Step 3Personalize audio output settings for Spotify playlist
- Navigate to the Menu icon > Preferences > 'Convert'. And then select the audio format you want to download the Spotify music in the new window. Besides, you can change the sample rate and so on for the Spotify music files.
- Step 4Download Spotify playlist to advoid playing other songs
- Click on the "Convert" button to download the Spotify music into your preferred audio format. After downloading the Spotify music, you can find them in the history icon and access the songs from your computer's local folder.
Part 4. Final Words
If you are meeting the Spotify playing songs not on my playlist issue, you can take notes from this guide as we've highlighted the brilliant ways to fix the issue. If nothing helps you fix the issue, you can download your favorite Spotify playlists with the DRmare Spotify Music Converter. It is a highly-recommended software that helps you turn Spotify music into various audio formats. Then you can listen to Spotify offline and won't meet the Spotify plays songs not on my playlist problem.
Leave a Comment