As the leading production program in the recording industry, Logic Pro X is no doubt a professional software for creating audio on Macs and iOS devices. The corresponding software from the same company, GarageBand, is an entry-level version of Logic Pro. The suite provides the top virtual instruments, effects, audio recording function, and a huge music library within nearly thousands of high-quality audio samples.
Well, can Logic Pro X import songs from Spotify? If you are a beginner of audio production, you may have a question like this. After all, streaming music services like Spotify has become an essential part of many music lovers' daily lives. Unfortunately, the answer is negative.
But don't worry. Just take your time and read this article. In the following sections, you will find the best solution to use Spotify Music with Logic Pro X as you go along.
- Part 1. Mix Spotify Music with Logic Pro X: What You Need
- Part 2. Load Spotify Music to Logic Pro X: Detailed Tutorial
Part 1. Use Spotify Music with Logic Pro X: Best Workaround
You may wonder why you can't load in songs from Spotify Logic Pro, even if you are Spotify Premium members. The reason is simple: Spotify doesn't integrate with Logic Pro X, which means audios from Spotify are all protected and locked.
To overcome this barrier, it is necessary to seek help from a powerful Spotify audio converter. Here, DRmare Spotify Music Converter is your best friend. Designed to download Spotify music as local files, this tiny smart tool can also convert Spotify tracks, playlists, albums to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, M4A, M4B, and many other most-used formats.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter
Extracting the essence of the latest converting skills, this intelligent software normally runs at 5X speed or faster. In the default settings, the converted quality will keep 100% the same as the original ones. You can choose to save it or reset the output settings as you required.
In a word, DRmare Spotify Music Converter is definitely the best tool you need to download and use Spotify music with Logic Pro X.
- Step 1Load Spotify music to Logic Pro X
- Install DRmare Spotify Music Converter on your computer. Once you open it, the Spotify desktop app will also open. Turn back to DRmare's interface and find the menu icon from the top title bar. Select 'Register' and input your registration code to unlock all of the features. Then go to the Spotify app and log into your Spotify account. Now select the audio that you want to mix in the Logic Pro X. Then drag and drop it to DRmare' s main page..
- Step 2Reset the output sound settings for Logic Pro X
- Before you begin downloading Spotify songs, you are available to configure the output preferences. On DRmare's interface, click the menu icon > 'Preferences' > 'Convert' to enter the settings' page. Customize the format, channel, sample rate and bit rate as you prefer. Here is a reference for you to keep the best audio quality for Logic Pro: MP3, 48000Hz, 320 kbps. You can also change the way to archive output tracks: by artists, by artists/album, or none.
- Step 3Start to convert Spotify music for Logic Pro X
- Now hit the 'Convert' button from the bottom right corner of DRmare. The program will start to download music from Spotify according to your preferences. When the conversion is accomplished, you can tap the history icon with a bounced red spot. Then you will be directed to the 'Converted' catalog which saves all the converted Spotify music files.
Part 2. Load Music to Logic Pro X from Spotify: Step by Step
There are 2 ways for you to transfer Spotify songs to Logic Pro X for producing new tunes. Just choose any one as below.
Add Music from Spotify to Logic Pro X via iTunes
1. Launch iTunes. Upload the local Spotify audio files from the 'Converted' folder to the iTunes music library.
2. Open Logic Pro X on your computer and create a new project.
3. On the top right corner of Logic Pro X, tap the Browser icon. There will appear 2 options for adding files.
4. Choose the Audio option. Then click to transfer Spotify music from iTunes to Logic Pro X.
Import Spotify music to Logic Pro X from GarageBand
1. Launch GarageBand. Copy and paste the downloaded Spotify files to GarageBand from the 'Converted' catalog.
2. In Logic Pro X, open a project.
3. Find and press the Browser icon from the top right corner of Logic Pro. Two selections will show up for you.
4. Click the Audio icon. Then you can load Spotify music from GarageBand to Logic Pro X.
Leave a Comment