- Download Spotify OGG Vorbis to MP3, FLAC, etc.
- Batch load and convert Spotify tracks at 5X speed
- Transfer Spotify audios to Logic Pro X, Rekordbox, etc.
- Keep complete ID3 tags for better management
As the leading production program in the recording industry, Logic Pro X is no doubt a professional software for creating audio on Macs and iOS devices. The corresponding software from the same company, GarageBand, is an entry-level version of Logic Pro. The suite provides the top virtual instruments, effects, audio recording function, and a huge music library within nearly thousands of high-quality audio samples.
Well, can Logic Pro X import songs from Spotify? If you are a beginner of audio production, you may have a question like this. After all, streaming music services like Spotify has become an essential part of many music lovers' daily lives. Unfortunately, the answer is negative.
But don't worry. Just take your time and read this article. In the following sections, you will find the best solution to use Spotify Music with Logic Pro X as you go along.
You may wonder why you can't load in songs from Spotify Logic Pro, even if you are Spotify Premium members. The reason is simple: Spotify doesn't integrate with Logic Pro X, which means audios from Spotify are all protected and locked.
To overcome this barrier, it is necessary to seek help from a powerful Spotify audio converter. Here, DRmare Spotify Music Converter is your best friend. Designed to download Spotify music as local files, this tiny smart tool can also convert Spotify tracks, playlists, albums to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, M4A, M4B, and many other most-used formats.
Extracting the essence of the latest converting skills, this intelligent software normally runs at 5X speed or faster. In the default settings, the converted quality will keep 100% the same as the original ones. You can choose to save it or reset the output settings as you required.
In a word, DRmare Spotify Music Converter is definitely the best tool you need to download and use Spotify music with Logic Pro X.
There are 2 ways for you to transfer Spotify songs to Logic Pro X for producing new tunes. Just choose any one as below.
Add Music from Spotify to Logic Pro X via iTunes
1. Launch iTunes. Upload the local Spotify audio files from the 'Converted' folder to the iTunes music library.
2. Open Logic Pro X on your computer and create a new project.
3. On the top right corner of Logic Pro X, tap the Browser icon. There will appear 2 options for adding files.
4. Choose the Audio option. Then click to transfer Spotify music from iTunes to Logic Pro X.
Import Spotify music to Logic Pro X from GarageBand
1. Launch GarageBand. Copy and paste the downloaded Spotify files to GarageBand from the 'Converted' catalog.
2. In Logic Pro X, open a project.
3. Find and press the Browser icon from the top right corner of Logic Pro. Two selections will show up for you.
4. Click the Audio icon. Then you can load Spotify music from GarageBand to Logic Pro X.