With a healthy lifestyle becoming a mandate, more and more people are showing interest in fitness-related technology, which is why this industry is booming. A fitness tracker can help you track your footsteps, heartbeat, pulse, and it enables you to keep records of your exercise data. More and more people now use fitness trackers to keep track of their health. One such fitness tracker that is becoming immensely popular is Honor Band 5.
This ultimate fitness band comes along with multiple functionalities. Besides analyzing your sleep quality, heart rate, footsteps, Honor Band 5 can help you control your music as well right from your wrist. If you want to play Spotify on Honor band 5, read this blog to find out how. With Honor Band 5, you will control music available on different music apps, such as VLC, Shazam, Huawei Music, and more. Since Spotify's features aren't integrated with Huawei devices, get to know how to import songs from Spotify and control them.
- Part 1. Best Tool for Honor Band 5 Spotify
- Part 2. How to Convert Spotify Music for Honor Band 5
- Part 3. How to Play Spotify on Honor Band 5
- Part 4. The Verdict
Part 1. Best Tool to Get Spotify on Honor Band 5
As mentioned earlier, Spotify can't be integrated with Huawei devices, and that's why you need to figure out ways to incorporate Honor band 5 Spotify. And the songs that download from Spotify are private content copyright protected. To remove the protection, you need to get a downloader tool to download the music files and convert them to plain audios.
One such tool that will easily let you download and convert Spotify music files is DRmare Music Converter. Use this software to convert your Spotify music files into multiple formats, such as AAC, WAV, FLAC, MP3, and more. The converted files can then be played on any device, and not just Honor Band 5.
This tool can be used by both free and Premium Spotify users. And it will empower you to easily download some of your favorite songs and listen to them offline whenever you want.
Key Features of DRmare Spotify Music Converter
- Directly download artists, playlists, podcasts, albums, and songs from Spotify
- Multiple audio formats are available, such as AAC, WAV, FLAC, MP3, and more
- Enjoy converted and downloaded Spotify songs on Honor Band 5, etc.
- Batch download songs at 5X speed, save lots of time
- Preserve Spotify song with 100% lossless quality and ID3 tags
Part 2. How to Convert Spotify Music for Honor Band 5
Before you begin the conversion process for Spotify music files to add Spotify music to Honor band 5, please note that you will have to download and install the DRmare Music Converter on your computer system. It will take a few minutes to complete the whole process, be patient and let the downloading and conversion process complete. Visit the official website of is DRmare Music Converter, and click on the download option to begin the downloading process.
Once DRmare Music Converter gets downloaded and installed, follow these easy steps to start the conversion process.
- Step 1Drag Spotify songs to DRmare program
- Launch DRmare Music Converter on your computer system by double-clicking on the icon. Once it gets loaded, the Spotify app will automatically begin as well for your convenience. Go to the Spotify application and look out for the songs that you would like to play offline. Please note that you don't need to separately download these files to convert them. Just copy the link of your favorite songs, and on the search bar of DRmare Music Converter, paste it. Then hit the plus icon to load Spotify tracks to DRmare.
- Step 2Adjust Spotify output formats for Honor Band 5
- After the songs that you would like to convert are added to the DRmare Music Converter tool, you need to hit the preferences option. A new window will pop-up, giving you the option to choose the output formats. Some of the output formats that you can choose from are M4B, FLAC, AAC, MAV, and more. You can just convert Spotify to MP3 for Honor Band 5. And you can customize some of the parameters as well, such as channel, codec, frame rate, bit rate, and more.
- Step 3Download and convert Spotify for Honor Band 5
- If you are happy with the changes, click on the convert option to begin the downloading and conversion process. The files will be saved as common audio files. You can visit the destination folder to transfer the downloaded and converted files to play them offline.
Part 3. How to Play Spotify on Honor Band 5
After you have successfully converted all the files, you will have to follow a few more steps to add Spotify music to Honor Band 5 and begin listening to your music files. In addition, please move Spotify music files to your mobile phone in advance. Then you can move on and see how to play Spotify on Honor Band 5 as below.
Step 1: Launch the Huawei Health app on the smartphone that you are using. After that, tap on devices.
Step 2: From the options, you need to choose Honor Band 5. Turn on the Music Playback control.
Step 3: Start playing the Spotify songs that you have converted and downloaded, and you should see a music control option on the Honor 5 Band.
Step 4: The Honor 5 Band's home screen will let you browse through the song titles and the playback option.
After that, you can easily and directly play Spotify on Honor Band 5 offline as you like.
Part 4. In Conclusion
People often listen to their favorite music beats when they walk, go to the gym, jog, and more. Music allows you to perform better and also give you the much-needed boost. Get DRmare Music Converter, and start downloading and converting Spotify music files and then play Spotify on Honor Band 5 without any issues. Besides, with this tool, you can play Spotify on multiple devices as you want with ease. Just follow the steps mentioned earlier, and you are good to go!
Leave a Comment