Can you save music from Spotify to your computer? What I mean is to save songs from Spotify to the local computer. Spotify provides a free option for users to explore music trips - from classical and popular tracks. But it could be better for me to save them to a PC so that I can enjoy them while working without a network connection.
It's always the case that only Spotify premium subscribers have the privilege. Spotify free customers are limited to listening to Spotify music and playlists online. There is a common perception that free versions always come with some restrictions.
To be lucky, there is an effective method that can save Spotify songs to computer for free. If you are interested in this topic, read this article to get the tutorial.
Part 1. How to Save Spotify Songs to Computer - Tool Required
There are two basic plans provided by Spotify, especially Spotify Free and Premium. The Free version attracts many users to Spotify, but it comes with lots of restrictions. Users may be disturbed by unexpected advertisements. Without a doubt, the biggest drawback is no option to save a song from Spotify to your computer.
In fact, songs under Spotify Premium are protected. Even if you can make them listen offline via the "Download" option on your computer, you cannot play them outside of the Spotify app. Thus, the best solution for saving Spotify songs to computer is to use Spotify downloader.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter is one of the professional and powerful Spotify downloaders. It empowers you to download music from Spotify without Premium at 5X faster speed. Besides, it's also an excellent Spotify converter you can guess from its name. It can also convert Spotify to MP3, FLAC, M4A, AAC, WAV, and M4B without toughing the original audio files.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter for Mac/Windows
Part 2. How to Save Music from Spotify to Computer
Can't wait to save music from Spotify to your computer? Now, please install the DRmare Spotify Music Converter trial version on your computer. And then, you can follow the steps to save Spotify songs, playlists to your computer with ease.
- Step 1Add Spotify playlists or individual music
- Launch the DRmare Spotify Music Converter, Spotify desktop app will pop up as well. Although Spotify doesn't allow you to download an individual song, DRmare does! Please drag & drop the songs you want to save to the computer to the DRmare software main screen. Or you can click the link of Spotify playlists to the search bar to load Spotify playlists.
- Step 2Customize Spotify output format to save
- Now you can choose a new format for the exported Spotify songs that will be saved to your computer. MP3 is highly recommended for its high quality and small size. Spotify MP3 files can be playable on all music players installed on your Mac or Windows computer.
- Step 3Save Spotify playlist to computer
- Before starting the process, you can tab the 'File' icon to set the destination folder. Finally, you can click on the "Convert" button. Spotify music and playlists will start to be downloaded to your local computer. Please just wait for a little. It depends on how many songs you want to save offline.
- Video TutorialHow to save Spotify songs to computer
Part 3. In Conclusion
Thanks to DRmare Spotify Music Converter, now your Spotify songs have saved to your computer. And Spotify files are compatible with all devices and players. You can not only listen to Spotify offline on computer but also transfer them to other devices for playing. What's more, you can also burn Spotify music to CD, make them phone ringtone, and so forth. The trial version is totally free. So please feel free to give it a try to save Spotify songs to computer.